Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by José Pereda <jo...@gluonhq.com> on 2017/03/26 19:26:27 UTC

Apache NetBeans - Who's Who

Hi, I'm a Software Engineer working at Gluon. My work is mostly related to
use Java/JavaFX to create mobile apps on Android and iOS, and also on
wearable and embedded devices. I'm a NetBeans Dream Team member and I use
NetBeans on my daily work, and also develop NetBeans plugins for users to
create mobile apps using Java, all just using NetBeans.

I've already have an account on Confluence, and I'd like to be included in
the Who's Who site
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Who%27s+Who>, can you
give me editing permissions on that site?

Thank you,
José Pereda

Re: Apache NetBeans - Who's Who

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.