Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ragini Thakur <ra...@cybage.com> on 2011/03/21 08:58:43 UTC

Regular expression Extractor - Help

Hi,

I want to extract a value from a response. In response I get following
java script.

document.write("<script type='text/javascript'>\nvar respondentid =
'3c69e119035d422eab591cabdcedd4a6';\nvar respondentemail =
'';\n</script>\n<script language='javascript'
src='http://10.3.1.68/cdn/javascript/vi_player.js'></scr"+"ipt>");

>From which I want to extract value of respondant id. Can anyone help me
with regular expression to extract this value?

Regards,

Ragini Thakur

"Legal Disclaimer: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Cybage Software Private Limited which may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error please notify the sender by reply e-mail to and destroy the original message and all copies. Cybage has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize the risk of malicious content in the mail, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any malicious content in this e-mail. You should carry out your own malicious content checks before opening the e-mail or attachment."
www.cybage.com

Re: Regular expression Extractor - Help

Posted by sandeep bhosale <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ragini,