Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by DarkStone <da...@163.com> on 2014/04/25 14:12:13 UTC

Re: A fatal ADT package error, possibly caused by Flex 4.12 with AIR 13 SDK!!

I have posted this issue to Adobe AIR forum:
http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1459005

Just in case it's an AIR 13 SDK bug.

DarkStone
2014-04-25

Re: A fatal ADT package error, possibly caused by Flex 4.12 with AIR 13 SDK!!

Posted by DarkStone <da...@163.com>.
Hi all,

I have confirmed this is an AIR SDK 13.0.0.83 bug.

I have reported this bug to Adobe Bugbase, and I also included the
workaround:
https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3750892

The workaround is:
Simply comment the <externalSwfs> tag will solve this bug, like this:

DarkStone
2014-04-28