Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2008/03/21 17:50:21 UTC

Using embedded FTP server for testing?

My application interact with an FTP server.  Included in the unit
testing, I connect to a FTP server to run some test cases.  Since the
FTP server is controlled by someone else, it makes running some test
cases difficult.

Specifically the test cases include the following:
o Reading and writing files to the FTP server.
o Renaming files on the FTP server.
o Listing files on the FTP server.
o Verifying application behavior when the FTP server is not available.
o Verify application behavior when authentication fails.

1) Is Mina's FTP server  a viable choice for me?

2) Will the FTP server be included in the standard MINA?

3) Is their a road map for the FTP server?

Paul Spencer