Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2015/06/18 13:19:10 UTC

A Comprehensive List of Platform as a Service Vendors

FYI:
http://www.paasify.it/vendors

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: A Comprehensive List of Platform as a Service Vendors

Posted by Chamila De Alwis <ch...@wso2.com>.
On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 9:30 AM, Vishanth Balasubramaniam <
vishanthb@wso2.com> wrote:

> I can see some PaaS vendors have updated their profile like 3 month ago. I
> think we also should. I will look into this.

+1.

It says we're still in Beta.

Regards,
Chamila de Alwis
Committer and PMC Member - Apache Stratos
Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com

Re: A Comprehensive List of Platform as a Service Vendors

Posted by Vishanth Balasubramaniam <vi...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

Apache Stratos is last updated 2 years back. We can update our profile
using their git [1]
I can see some PaaS vendors have updated their profile like 3 month ago. I
think we also should. I will look into this.

[1] -
https://github.com/stefan-kolb/paas-profiles/blob/master/profiles/apache_stratos.json

Regards,
Vishanth