Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by da...@aol.com on 2016/11/10 00:07:48 UTC

Creating an address book

Sir,
I have tried relentlessly to create a contact /address book within the office writer. Open Office was installed four weeks ago and this is my first attempt
at trying to send documents by email from writer.
I cannot (a)   Construct an address book within writer, and (b) sync my outlook contacts to my work in Writer.
The Address book remains blank when I try to search for a mail receipient.

The only way I’ve been successful is to copy my document and paste to mail. With a large document this is not practical.

Regards  Roger J Taylor

Sent from Mail for Windows 10