Posted to user@struts.apache.org by David Winterfeldt <dw...@yahoo.com> on 2001/12/26 18:33:51 UTC

Re: org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE

This is the value of Action.MESSAGES_KEY.  It is used
to store the application message resources
(ApplicationResources.properties) under application
scope.

Action.MESSAGES_KEY =
"org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE"

I don't know why you would get intermittent messages.
It should load at startup and then stay cached.  You
can check that you are correctly referencing your
properties file in the web.xml.

David