Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by Renat Zubairov <re...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/20 13:59:59 UTC

Struts and HiveMind integration

Hello,

I have a difficulties with testing of my Struts Actions that require
to be "wired" by HiveMind. Currently my Struts Actions are calling
HiveFilter method to "pull" the registry and get all needed services
from it. By now I haven't found anything that will open the interface
for Struts to attach a custom initializer for the Actions. Also I
don't know how not to create a service inside HiveMind but only let
HiveMind inject the dependencies in it. Does anybody done it already?
--
Best regards,
Renat Zubairov