Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2010/11/24 13:39:57 UTC

Re: Does anyone who are using VB with WSS4J - running issue with password's type in wss4j-1.5.9.jar with VB/.net generated username token

Processing for WCF non-spec compliant Username Tokens was added as
part of WSS4J 1.5.8:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSS-199

You need to set the configuration option
WSHandlerConstants.ALLOW_NAMESPACE_QUALIFIED_PASSWORD_TYPES to "true".

Colm.