Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Georgi Naplatanov <go...@oles.biz> on 2010/08/19 13:07:26 UTC

OpenJPA 2.0 binary distribution

Hello list.

In the binary distribution are two files :
- openjpa-2.0.0.jar
- openjpa-all-2.0.0.jar

What are difference between these two files.

Best regards
Georgi

Re: OpenJPA 2.0 binary distribution

Posted by Georgi Naplatanov <go...@oles.biz>.
Hi Rick.

thank you for the information.

Best regards
Georgi

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
Correct.  A more complete description of the various artifacts can be found
here...

http://openjpa.apache.org/build-and-runtime-dependencies.html

Kevin

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.