Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by gkrishna <gk...@interchange.ubc.ca> on 2005/03/09 16:33:01 UTC

Cforms PageSend : where is the method?

i have gone through the site tree of cocoon, but couldnt fine PageSend method or pageSendAndWait. It neither defined in Webcontinuation class. may i know where is this defined in cocoon src.

thanks

Re: Cforms PageSend : where is the method?

Posted by Paul Russell <pa...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 07:33:01 -0800 (PST), gkrishna
<gk...@interchange.ubc.ca> wrote:
> i have gone through the site tree of cocoon, but couldnt fine PageSend method or pageSendAndWait. It neither defined in Webcontinuation class. may i know where is this defined in cocoon src.

The method you're looking for is called 'sendPage' or
'sendPageAndWait'. Both methods appear to be defined in
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.java.AbstractContinuable. I /think/
this class applies to both traditional and Java flow, although the
package name is making me wonder. I'm sure someone will chip in if
I've got this wrong!

Thanks,

Paul