Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rob <rl...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/18 01:38:29 UTC

Re: DataImportHandler in Solr 4.0

Not a java pro, and the documentation hasn't been updated to include these
instructions (at least that I could find). What do I need to do to perform
the steps that Alexandre is talking about?

RE: DataImportHandler in Solr 4.0

Posted by "Dyer, James" <Ja...@ingrambook.com>.
You need to find "apache-solr-solrj-4.0.jar" from your distribution and put it in the classpath somewhere.  Perhaps the easiest thing is to include it in your core's "lib" directory.

James Dyer
E-Commerce Systems
Ingram Content Group
(615) 213-4311