Posted to user@helix.apache.org by Alexandre Porcelli <po...@redhat.com> on 2013/12/12 13:30:27 UTC

ZooKeeper fatjar depedency

Hello All,

 I'd like to know if the ZooKeeper fatjar dependency is mandatory for helix-core?

Regards,
---
Alexandre Porcelli
Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat Business Systems and Intelligence Group

RE: ZooKeeper fatjar depedency

Posted by Kanak Biscuitwala <ka...@hotmail.com>.
zkclient is a thin wrapper on ZooKeeper, so the ZooKeeper jar is required. Typically, zkclient brings in zookeeper-3.3.3 on its own, and we have been explicitly been bringing in zookeeper-3.3.4 to override that.

I don't think zookeeper is a fatjar though? I believe zookeeper only depends on log4j and jline, which are brought in as dependencies on their own from what I see.

Kanak

Posted by Alexandre Porcelli <po...@redhat.com>.

Posted by kishore g <g....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexandre Porcelli <po...@redhat.com>.