Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Meir Rotstein <me...@rotstein.co.il> on 2012/07/08 15:29:51 UTC

debug James v3 beta 4

Hello,

I was wondering how can I debug the James server code (+ custom mailet that
I've created).
The only docs I've found were related to older versions and it guides to
uncomment some properties in the run.bat script which are not presented in
this version, copying it from older versions not helping either.

Thanks in advance,
Meir.

Re: debug James v3 beta 4

Posted by Meir Rotstein <me...@rotstein.co.il>.
Hi loan,

Thanks allot - this works for me.
Just a slight note - the JAVA_OPTS is taking into account by the run.bat.

Thanks,
Meir.

Re: debug James v3 beta 4

Posted by Ioan Eugen Stan <st...@gmail.com>.