Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by "jose.garnica.lomeli" <jo...@protonmail.com> on 2023/05/31 15:57:40 UTC

Enable/Disable Kar dependency

Hi everyone,

In my current solution I have a maven submodule providing KAR in my custom Karaf distribution

<dependency>
<groupId>com.company.mysolution</groupId>
<artifactId>mysolution-kar</artifactId>
<version>1.0</version>
<type>kar</type>

Currently the kar is starting automatically and I don't want that, I looking for a way to enable it through a configuration file or in the Karaf console.

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.

Re: Enable/Disable Kar dependency

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

you have the KarService where you can control Kar provisioning.

Regards
JB