Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Whenri _______ <he...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID> on 2022/03/05 16:25:58 UTC

Doubt: save file - function disabled

Good afternoon.

The Open Office software installed on my computer - Version 4.1.11- is fully updated, but for a few days until today I am no longer able to save the files generated on it and I noticed that the word "Save" is no longer enabled or in bold in it. That is: it is as if it is no longer activated for the save function.

Every time I close the program or turn off the computer, it's as if it no longer saves the last text document written.

When clicking on the Open Office icon, a page opens informing that I have not saved or saved the last document and if I want to restore it.

I use the Portuguese version in Brazil and I would like to know if any users know what I should do for the documents to be saved again in Open Office because the word “Save” or “Save” in English no longer appears activated in this program.

Thank you!

Walter