Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by David Landa <Da...@seznam.cz> on 2014/05/14 14:17:27 UTC

Exception in the Span.trim() method

Hello, please correct me if I am wrong... I think there should be exception
in the trim() method in the Span class as in the getCoveredText() method.

if (getEnd > text.length()) {
    throw new IllegalArgumentException("...");

}

--
David Landa
V. P. Čkalova 798/24

Re: Exception in the Span.trim() method

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that is right.

Do you want to send us a patch? We would also need a unit test for for
that method.

Jörn