Posted to dev@community.apache.org by George Percivall <gp...@opengeospatial.org> on 2016/09/06 13:07:58 UTC

Geospatial at ApacheCon: Getting the word out internally

There is interest in having a geospatial track at ApacheCon in Seville.

Discussions on geospatial@apache.org confirmed value of having sessions similar to Vancouver with geospatial topics from multiple projects.

If you want your paper to be considered for the geospatial track when you submit your abstract use this format for the title:  “Geospatial: (your title)”

For Seville lets focus the geo track in ApacheCon
> CFP: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp

George

Re: Geospatial at ApacheCon: Getting the word out internally

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
Thanks, George, for making this happen

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.