Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Graeme Pyle <gp...@bigfoot.com> on 2000/09/08 01:58:19 UTC

matching namespaces in xsl

hello,

i hope this is the right place to ask this question - if not, my apologies

xml doc:

<hello:blah xmlns="something">
    data
</hello:blah>

xsl doc:

<xsl:template match="/hello:blah">

i get the error "can't resolve xml namespec hello" from xalan - is there
anyway i can match "hello:blah" in my stylesheet?

thanks,

RE: matching namespaces in xsl

Posted by Ed Staub <es...@mediaone.net>.
You need to declare the namespace in your stylesheet.

-Ed Staub