Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Michael Kearns <mi...@saaconsultants.com> on 2006/09/05 13:04:28 UTC

How to deploy Jetspeed 2.0 within a .SAR ?

Hi,

I have the 2.0 release running fine in it's default WAR format under
JBoss 4.0.4GA, along with LDAP JAAS etc.
(By taking on the 2.1-dev security.jar)

However, when I tried to move the jetspeed.WAR file one level down
underneath a test.SAR directory (as I need to have an MBean associated
with the portal), I get errors from spring that the JetspeedDS
datasource is not bound. Nothing else has changed, and I can still see
the Datasource bound in JNDI via the JMX Console.

Any advice as to what may be wrong and how I can deploy the jetspeed.WAR
within a .SAR would be gratefully welcomed.

Many thanks,

Michael Kearns.