Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Swen Meinert <s....@isense.nl> on 2005/11/16 18:55:54 UTC

first: help to help

Dear people,
all this is so confusing. Hope somebody on the right place will read this.
I see the mailing list but I cannot search for an issue. Even it is
unclear wich email adress i should use and what for.

I just have a question about using maven but my first question is where
can I leave it and how?

thanx

Swen

Re: first: help to help

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.
You got the right mailing list for maven questions..

as a bonus put m1 or m2 in the title also :)

and welcome!

--
jesse mcconnell