Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Ralph Goers <Ra...@digitalinsight.com> on 2002/02/19 22:50:46 UTC

XInclude and XML Catalog

1. I have seen several requests in the mail archives for XInclude over the
past 2 years.  Are there any plans to implement this yet?
2. Someone else requested XML Catalog support some time ago.  I was
wondering if he, or anyone else, has implemented this yet.

Re: XInclude and XML Catalog

Posted by "Jason E. Stewart" <ja...@openinformatics.com>.
"Ralph Goers" <Ra...@digitalinsight.com> writes:

> 2. Someone else requested XML Catalog support some time ago.  I was
> wondering if he, or anyone else, has implemented this yet.

The XML::Xerces perl module has an example that uses XCatalog, but to
my knowledge no one has offered to implement something generic for
Xerces-C.

jas.