Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ted Yu <te...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/20 23:10:13 UTC

multiple projects in ant build

Hi,
I am trying to create two projects in ant.
Story is I first tried to use symlink but cygwin
claims unable to find the directory from:
<ant dir="d"> where d is a symlink.

So I created one build.xml file and two other files,
holding one project each. build.xml imports the two
files.

In build-thirdparty.xml, I specify
basedir="${env.THIRDPARTY_DIR}" and <ant
dir="${env.THIRDPARTY_DIR}"/>
build directory I started from is in different tree
from ${env.THIRDPARTY_DIR}

But I got this error:
build/build-thirdparty.xml:11: Following error occured
while executing this line
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/home/tyu/c2/build/build-properties.xml (No such file
or directory)

How can I tell the two sub-projects to use their own
tree ?

I am using:
Apache Ant version 1.5.2-23 compiled on November 12 2003