Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Tsuyoshi Ito <ts...@trialox.org> on 2010/06/20 17:16:21 UTC

Could not shutdown the platform

I have build the  latest launcher.tdb and started it.

I tried to shutdown the platform. It gets stuck after printing

org.ops4j.pax.logging.pax-logging-api[org.ops4j.pax.logging.internal.Activator] : Disabling Log4J API support.
org.ops4j.pax.logging.pax-logging-api[org.ops4j.pax.logging.internal.Activator] : Disabling Avalon Logger API support.
org.ops4j.pax.logging.pax-logging-api[org.ops4j.pax.logging.internal.Activator] : Disabling JULI Logger API support.

Any idea why?

Cheers
tsuy

Re: Could not shutdown the platform

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@trialox.org>.
I can confirm this behaviour. I think the actor-threads in scala-scripting
should be set to be daemon threads.

Cheers,
reto