Posted to scout-dev@ws.apache.org by Anil Saldhana <an...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/26 02:28:33 UTC

Release Scout v0.7rc2

Updated scout branch v0.7rc2 such that it passes the JAXR tests in the jee5 TCK, while integrated inside JBoss App Server.

Given this, I would like to request a vote on release of Scout v0.7rc2.

An important aspect of the v0.7rc2 branch is that it has maven2 build (except that the juddi jars need to be manually added to the local maven2 repository, since juddi jars do not exist in m2). I will create a JIRA issue for this in juddi.

+1 from me for v0.7rc2 release.

---------------------------------

Re: Release Scout v0.7rc2

Posted by Anil Saldhana <an...@yahoo.com>.
We have 2 +1 (mine and Dims) from WS PMC. Steve (Viens) can provide the other +1.

Regarding your bug, I do not see log.properties in the scout.jar of release v0.7rc2

Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> wrote: Anil,

Please remember you need 3 +1's from WS PMC members (list on
http://ws.apache.org/) to make a release.

Can you check if this is fixed:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCOUT-17

Here's my +1 (Hoping that the tiny bug SCOUT-17 is fixed!)

thanks,
-- dims

Re: Release Scout v0.7rc2

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.