Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Pierre Henry <ph...@proconcept.ch> on 2002/12/12 14:50:19 UTC

BlueSunrise Tutorial - File Merging

Hi.
I am trying to deploy the jportal application after I changed the prop files
in the first part of the tutorial, but there is a problem with the
properties merging.

I use the deploy task. The file merging occurs, but the merged files are
then in the directory /bin/WEB-INF/conf/*.properties in the war file, and so
then expand to jportal/bin/WEB-INF/conf/ and the files
jportal/WEB-INF/conf/*.props are the unmerged master files fro jetspeed.

I think the problem comes from the war file generation :

<exec dir="." executable="jar">
  <arg line="-uf dist/jportal.war ./bin"/>
</exec>

which inserts the files from the bin dir to a bin dir in the war file.

The question is how to include the files in a directory (./bin) in a jar/war
but to the root of the jar file ?

Has any body noticed this behavior ?

here is my build.props :

#
# typical settings with source
#

jetspeed_home=C:/MyJava/jetspeed-1.4-b2/
catalina_home=C:/MyJava/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/
portlet_app_name=jportal
company=ch.proconcept.jportal
jetspeed_jar=/bin/jetspeed-1.4-b2.jar
jetspeed_war=/bin/jetspeed.war