Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Joel Schuster <jo...@Navsys.com> on 2009/11/24 00:44:48 UTC

fileinstall

I have a fileinstall cfg file that points to another directory with more file install cfg files:

org.apache.felix.fileinstall-config.cfg

felix.fileinstall.poll=2000
felix.fileinstall.dir=config
felix.fileinstall.debug=1
felix.fileinstall.filter=.*\\.cfg
felix.fileinstall.bundles.new.start=true

like this one:

org.apache.felix.fileinstall-dosgi.cfg

      felix.fileinstall.poll=2000
felix.fileinstall.dir=lib/dosgi
felix.fileinstall.debug=1
felix.fileinstall.filter=.*\\.jar
felix.fileinstall.bundles.new.start=true

which works great on startup. The config directory is monitored and the cfg files loaded and used, in this case dosgi is started. However, the when the cfg files are deleted from the monitored directory the bundles are not un-deployed.

Is this a known bug with file installer?

RE: fileinstall

Posted by Joel Schuster <jo...@Navsys.com>.
Let me clarify... the fileinstall instance is removed, but not the bundles / instances that it was monitoring.

This may simply be something I would have to add as an option if I wanted the ability to install/deploy and uninstall/undeploy groups of bundles together with one cfg file monitored by another fileinstall instance.

- Joel