Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Hemanth Abburi <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/29 13:57:16 UTC

PPR components

Hi,
     I would like to know the difference between how an
AjaxDecodePhaseListener works and PPRPhaseListener works.

     Any reading material on the same would be of great help.

Thanking in advance,
Hemanth.

Re: PPR components

Posted by Gerald Müllan <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

The AjaxDecodePhaseListener just takes out Ajax requests from some
special Ajax components, like InputSuggestAjax, TableSuggestAjax..
and calls some specific renderer stuff. It has nothing related to the
ppr component.

The PPRPhaseListener does something more. It listens in the Render
Response phase and renders only the section embedded
inside the pprPanelGroup component as xml.

Regarding documentation; I can only refer to the related javadocs.

cheers,

Gerald

--
http://www.irian.at