Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ritz123 <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/15 00:01:09 UTC

URL for the images inside a component

Hi,

If I put the images inside the ofbiz component itself e.g.
hot-deploy/mycompany/images and if the webapp is mounted as root (/), whats
the best way to get the URL for the images in JSP? I have already tried
<ofbiz:url/> tag, but it isnt working.

Also for ZK in order for the javascript, css and other static files to load,
I had to add a path to allowedPaths in the contextfilter. I tried looking
into the code ContextFilter and ControlServlet but it isnt very clear how
the resources are loaded meaning which ones are redirected and which ones
are passed on to the control servlet.

Thanks in advance.

Re: URL for the images inside a component

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
You aren't going to find any references for JSP pages anywhere in OFBiz
- because OFBiz doesn't use JSP.

If you look at the example in the Party component you can figure out how
a to implement what you are trying to achieve. No, it doesn't contain
the EXACT solution you're looking for, but there is enough information
there for you to figure it out.

-Adrian

Posted by Ritz123 <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.