Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jay Why <ju...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/25 14:47:59 UTC

[users@httpd] What is apache compiled with now?

I want to recompile apache. What command can I run to see what configure
command I would need to run to get back the same settings for Apache.

--
Jay Why

RE: [users@httpd] What is apache compiled with now?

Posted by Jorge Medina <jm...@e-dialog.com>.
a)       Identify what modules you need

b)       Then just follow the instructions in the manual at
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/install.html

________________________________

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 8:47 AM, Jay Why <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to recompile apache. What command can I run to see what configure
> command I would need to run to get back the same settings for Apache.

In the build/ directory of the installed server there should be a file
called config.nice, which contains the exact command line used to
configure the source code for compilation.

Re: [users@httpd] What is apache compiled with now?

Posted by John Hicks <jo...@gulfbridge.net>.
Jay Why wrote:
> I want to recompile apache. What command can I run to see what
> configure command I would need to run to get back the same settings
> for Apache.
>
> --
> Jay Why

 From reading the httpd man page, I see there is a -l directive:

 -l     Output a list of modules compiled into the server. This will not
list dynamically loaded modules included using the LoadModule directive.

So try running: httpd -l

Does this help?

-- John Hicks