Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by re...@rubixinfotech.com on 2006/01/05 18:08:06 UTC

Re: [SPAM] MSVC Build

Which version are you looking for?

Renny Koshy
President & CEO

RUBIX Information Technologies, Inc.
www.rubixinfotech.com

             "Fitzhugh, Cary"
             <Cary.Fitzhugh@gd
             -ais.com>                                                  To
                                       <lo...@logging.apache.org>
             01/05/2006 11:32                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       [SPAM] MSVC Build
             Please respond to
              "Log4CXX User"
             <log4cxx-user@log
             ging.apache.org>

Hi All,

I don’t know if this is possible, but I’m hoping someone who has log4cxx
set up could just get me a link to either the IDE build setup for MSVC or a
lib and some include files.  I’m at work on a PC which I don’t have admin
to, so I can’t install various programs that I seem to need to get
everything compiled (javac for one!).  I want to use it, but can’t run the
ant scripts, etc.  So I’m hoping to get either the .dll/.lib and the
include files it needs, or maybe someone could run the ant
build-<blahblah>-msvc and zip up the directory tree.

Thanks for any help.

Cary FitzHugh