Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Phillip Williams/MxI Technologies <ph...@mxi.com> on 2004/02/26 19:51:49 UTC

Problems with Regex Extractor

Hi,

I have been using jmeter for a while now and have run into a problem with
the Regex extractor.

I have a regex that gathers information from a page (lPage A) to be passed
into the next one (Page B). This scenario has been in use for a couple of
weeks and today it no longer works.
When it stopped working I added a 'View Results Tree' listener and it shows
the response data for Page A as 'Response too large to be displayed (286595
bytes).'. The value passed to Page B shows as 'No Match' (My default
value).

Looking at Page A from a web browser, it seems to be about 70K. There are
other pages that are larger (144K) that process fine with Regex

What is going on here? Why would jmeter think that the page is larger than
it is?

I am working with a build from a couple of weeks ago and have tried this
with the Feb 25th build with the same results

Thanks for any help

Phil Williams.