Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Peter B. West" <li...@pbw.id.au> on 2008/06/22 12:22:08 UTC

nbproject including global 'run' and single-file 'run' and 'debug' targets

For NetBeans 6.1.

Attached is a gzipped nbproject directory including ide-targets.xml and
ide-file-targets.xml. ide-targets.xml includes a 'run-nb' target for
running a transform with an arbitrary set of arguments.  This target is
associated with the project 'run' menu item in the project.xml file.

Also included is ide-file-targets.xml, which includes targets which
allow running a selected file,and debugging a selected file. These
targets currently only make sense when org.apache.fop.cli.Main is the
selected file. These targets are also associated with appropriate menu
items in project.xml.

All targets depend on any necessary arguments being set as the
properties arg0..arg9. arg0 must be set for the targets to execute. The
other args are optional.

I use these by setting the targets in build-local.properties, an example
of which is also attached.

--
Peter B. West <http://cv.pbw.id.au/>
Folio <http://defoe.sourceforge.net/folio/>

Re: nbproject including global 'run' and single-file 'run' and 'debug' targets

Posted by "Peter B. West" <li...@pbw.id.au>.
Peter B. West wrote:
> For NetBeans 6.1.
>
> Attached is a gzipped nbproject directory including ide-targets.xml and
> ide-file-targets.xml. ide-targets.xml includes a 'run-nb' target for
> running a transform with an arbitrary set of arguments.  This target is
> associated with the project 'run' menu item in the project.xml file.
>
> Also included is ide-file-targets.xml, which includes targets which
> allow running a selected file,and debugging a selected file. These
> targets currently only make sense when org.apache.fop.cli.Main is the
> selected file. These targets are also associated with appropriate menu
> items in project.xml.
>
> All targets depend on any necessary arguments being set as the
> properties arg0..arg9. arg0 must be set for the targets to execute. The
> other args are optional.
>
> I use these by setting the targets in build-local.properties, an example
> of which is also attached.
... by setting the properties...