Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Luca Morandini <lu...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/09 08:03:35 UTC

[Camel-K]: camel-k-cache does not start, is a patched-up version near release?

Folks,

I was not able to deploy Camel-K on a K8s cluster due to
(https://github.com/apache/camel-k/issues/736).

This issue was fixed a few days ago, but I'd rather avoid building the
client from source: could you please tell me the ETA of a new (and
patched-up) release?

Cheers,

Luca Morandini

Re: [Camel-K]: camel-k-cache does not start, is a patched-up version near release?

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
Actually there is no ETA for a new release.

You can open an issue on camel-k asking for a new release.

Posted by Luca Morandini <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 7:46 PM Luca Morandini
<lu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> However, the camel-k-cache still does not start ("pod has unbound
> PersistentVolumeClaims").

Creating a Persistent Volume and a Storage Class with a
"storageclass.kubernetes.io/is-default-class: true" annotation did the
trick (on OpenStack at lest).

Posted by Luca Morandini <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 6:03 PM Luca Morandini <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was not able to deploy Camel-K on a K8s cluster due to

I patched-up Camel-K by adding the option of disabling the cache
(--skip-kaniko-build-cache=true) -see
(https://github.com/apache/camel-k/issues/736.

However, the camel-k-cache still does not start ("pod has unbound
PersistentVolumeClaims").

The cluster is a Kubernetes one on a couple of VMs on OpenStack: cpuld
someone shed some light?

Cheers,

Luca Morandini