Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Sean <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2009/04/02 00:50:22 UTC

status not finding obstructed items

Using svn, version 1.4.6 (r28521), I'm seeing that when using status on an obstructed directory, only the top-most obstructed directory will find its children as obstructed. If status is called on the children then it will find them as unmanaged. I'm assuming this is because there's no .svn directory within the top-most obstructed directory, therefore all children will be found as unmanaged.

Has this been fixed in a newer release?

Thanks,
Sean

Re: status not finding obstructed items