Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Prashant Kommireddi <pr...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/22 00:53:04 UTC

ResourceManager webapp code runs OOM

Hello,

We are noticing the RM running out of memory in the webapp code. It happens
in
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.webapp.AppsBlock.renderBlock(Block
html).

The StringBuilder object "appsTableData" grows too large in this case while
appending AppInfo. Ignoring the heap size (this should be fixed if I
increased the heapsize for sometime), is there a way to configure the
number of AppInfos that should be loaded? Or pagination?

Thanks,
Prashant

Re: ResourceManager webapp code runs OOM

Posted by Ravi Prakash <ra...@ymail.com>.
Hi Prashant!

You're welcome. I believe for MR JHS it ought to be mapreduce.jobhistory.joblist.cache.size

HTH
Ravi

On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 7:29 PM, Prashant Kommireddi <pr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Ravi,

Are you aware of a similar config for JH server?

Thanks Ravi!

Posted by Ravi Prakash <ra...@ymail.com>.
Hi Prashant!

Posted by Ravi Prakash <ra...@ymail.com>.