Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Matthew Monkan <ma...@ieee.org> on 2008/06/04 17:05:46 UTC

RESOLVED, but quick question

Okay, I got it to work. My connection settings were correct, but I had to
rename the mail and activation jars to the geronimo ones and replace the
geronimo ones to get the mail to work. My question is, what file has the
code that decides what mail & activation jars to use? My app is in Cocoon's
build\webapp\ folder.

Re: RESOLVED, but quick question

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@vafer.org>.
On Jun 4, 2008, at 17:05, Matthew Monkan wrote:

> Okay, I got it to work. My connection settings were correct, but I
> had to
> rename the mail and activation jars to the geronimo ones and replace
> the
> geronimo ones to get the mail to work.

You had to "rename" jars to get it working? ...hm ...that's does not
sound like the real reason - but anyway. If it works :)

> My question is, what file has the
> code that decides what mail & activation jars to use? My app is in
> Cocoon's
> build\webapp\ folder.

Well, the ones in the class path. There is no code that does that.

If you have multiple versions in the classpath the renaming might have
changed the order.

cheers
--
Torsten