Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Dorel bruno <bd...@wanadoo.fr> on 2007/04/25 16:42:03 UTC

NullPointer exception when using ComparableRessourceImpl.getAllPropertiesNames() suite

*I have a trouble concerning  SLIDE-LUCENE  search (full  text search)

first here is my code
*

      reservation = acquireLock(_documentsRootPath,SHARED_LOCK);

      // début de la transaction
      namespace.begin();
      String grammarNamespace = searchRequestElement.getNamespaceURI();
      SearchQuery searchQuery
         = searcher.createSearchQuery (grammarNamespace,
                                       searchRequestElement,
                                       _slideToken,
                                       java.lang.Integer.MAX_VALUE,
// INFINITY
                                       "/slide"+ DEFAULT_DOCUMENTS_PATH);

      org.apache.slide.search.SearchQueryResult queryResult =

searcher.search(_slideToken, searchQuery);
      Iterator it = queryResult.iterator();
      while (it.hasNext()) {
        RequestedResource resource = (RequestedResource)it.next();

   * Here I have no way  to find which version of resource ( target
file) complete the "searchQuery" !!
   in my test I have several versions of  the same file and I don't
which version is the good one  :  the itérator
return one resource, even if,  there is several  versions of the same
file which complete the query.

Regards

B DOREL
*