Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Donhu Vy <do...@hotmail.com> on 2017/06/20 07:30:11 UTC

The Following Errors Occurred: The following required parameter is missing: [IN] [createProductionRunsForProductBom.facilityId]

I am using Windows 10 pro x64, MySQL Community edition 5.7, OFBiz 16.11.02 . I try module Manufacturing, steps like screenshot image. Error happen:

The Following Errors Occurred:
The following required parameter is missing: [IN] [createProductionRunsForProductBom.facilityId]

At URL: https://localhost:8443/manufacturing/control/createProductionRun
Screenshot: https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/1328316/27321464-7724ad9a-55c4-11e7-862f-647d953d81ea.jpg

How to avoid this error?

Re: The Following Errors Occurred: The following required parameter is missing: [IN] [createProductionRunsForProductBom.facilityId]

Posted by Trà Đá Một Mình <ng...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vy,

Have you worked with Ofbiz long?
We're Olbius - a company using Ofbiz to improve ERP system for Việt Nam's
bussiness environment. I think we can support each other in the work
process with Ofbiz.
Nice for see some Vietnamese in here. Contact us when you need!

Best Regard!

--
*THANG NGUYEN (Mr)*

*OLBIUS DEVELOPER**Email:* nguyenthang0905@gmail.com| *Mobile:* (+84) 96
955 0905

*OLBIUS., JSC*
*Tel:* (+84) 9 88 99 3333
*Address: *25th Fl., No 91, Nguyen Chi Thanh St., Ha Noi City, VietNam
*Website:* http://olbius.com

Posted by Donhu Vy <do...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
This can be improved, indeed.