Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Rodrigo Aramburu <ro...@blazingdb.com> on 2017/05/19 15:55:08 UTC

BlazingDB <> Parquet Integration

Howdy!

We were told by Wes McKinney that we should reach out to this email address
regarding some technical questions we have around integrating Parquet into
our GPU SQL engine.

Would love to find out what's the best way to talk with you all, so please
let us know what works!

Thanks!
Rodrigo

--

[image: BlazingDB] <https://htmlsig.com/t/000001BVZRQN>

Rodrigo Aramburu / Chief Executive Officer
rodrigo@blazingdb.com / (+1) 832.571.3665

BlazingDB
www.blazingdb.com

[image: Twitter]  <https://htmlsig.com/t/000001BXZ5MQ> [image: Facebook]
<https://htmlsig.com/t/000001BWCNND> [image: LinkedIn]
<https://htmlsig.com/t/000001C0CZYK> [image: Vimeo]
<https://htmlsig.com/t/000001C09CSR>
ᐧ

Re: BlazingDB <> Parquet Integration

Posted by Ryan Blue <rb...@netflix.com.INVALID>.
Rodrigo, feel free to ask questions on this list.

--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer