Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Martin Kraemer <Ma...@mch.sni.de> on 1999/04/20 15:21:58 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/support ab.c

dirkx@hyperreal.org wrote,...
> dirkx       99/04/20 05:03:29
>
>   UUencode in ab has also been updated. Though I seriously doubt
>   if ab has ever been tested in an EBCDIC environment :-) Does it
>   actually work Martin ?

Yes of course! Otherwise I hadn't added the conversion calls.
But I must confess I'm using it to benchmark,
not to verify access control :-)

Thanks a lot for porting the uuencode stuff!!

    Martin
--
<Ma...@MchP.Siemens.De>      |        Siemens Information and
Phone: +49-89-636-46021               |        Communication  Products