Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by bryan rasmussen <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/17 12:19:43 UTC

indexing xml attributes?

Hi,

As I understand it the DIH XPathEntityProcessor will not allow me to
index attributes - like so <field column="ID"     xpath="/ARTIKEL/@ID"
/>

So if I want to index attributes I should pre-process the documents
into the format that Solr indexes normally and place the value of the
ID into a field?

Thanks,
Bryan Rasmussen

Re: indexing xml attributes?

Posted by bryan rasmussen <ra...@gmail.com>.
Ah never mind, I had to restart my instance in order for my changes to
the dataimporter to register.

thanks,
Bryan Rasmussen