Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/01/07 17:48:33 UTC

Do we any option to give flate shipment cost to a product for a specific carrier party

Hello all,

Do we any option in ofbiz to give flate shipment cost to a product for
a specific carrier party.
My major concern is to have fixed shipment estimates for a specific
product.

Thanks & Regards
--
Pranay Pandey

Re: Do we any option to give flate shipment cost to a product for a specific carrier party

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thank you so much David it helps a lot.

Kind Regards
--