Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by wesley <we...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2008/09/25 11:28:07 UTC

append checkbox to grid list

hi all,

i'm having a difficulties to append additional column in grid. when i append
the extra column within the grid model as a checkbox, the class behind it
couldn't track the checkbox's state (check or unchecked).

Is there a special way to implement this? hope to have a pointer and advise
from anyone.

Thanks & Regards,
Wesley

Re: append checkbox to grid list

Posted by wesley <we...@yahoo.co.uk>.
hi Marcelo,

thanks very much with the advise, yeah, it's my silly mistake, i shouldn't
use actionlink on it. It Works now, thanks very much. :-)

Regards,
Wesley

Posted by Marcelo Lotif <ml...@gmail.com>.

Posted by wesley <we...@yahoo.co.uk>.