Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Uriel Morpheus <ur...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/29 11:31:15 UTC

Replication commit

Hi there! :)

I have a question about replication process. After a slave downloaded the
new index files, then an automatic commit occures, which actualizes the
index on the slave. My problem is we have 4 slaves and 6 collections and we
have to wait all of the new collection until we release the new indexes,
but the automatic commit disallow this. So my question: is there any way to
disable the automatic commit after the replication downloads finished on
the slave. If it is, then I can commit through HTTP API, when all of the
collections reached all of the servers.

Thanks,
Michael Unatenszki