Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es> on 2008/02/19 11:42:13 UTC

[fo] Overflow bug in footerinfo.xsl

Hi all,

I think I found a bug in footerinfo.xsl.

In a fresh site add in skinconf (to <credits>):
<credit role="pdf">
  <name>Built with Apache Forrest</name>
  <url>http://forrest.apache.org/</url>
</credit>

Then watch the system out for:
WARN - Part/page 0 overflows the available area in block-progression
dimension. (fo:block-container, "Built with Apache Forrest,
http://forrest.apache.org/")

Any idea how to fix this?

salu2

Re: [fo] Overflow bug in footerinfo.xsl

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.
On Tue, 2008-02-19 at 12:06 +0100, Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> This problem was fixed by adding a height attribute.
> You might have to increase the height.

Yeah, just did that.

Thanks

salu2