Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com> on 2017/08/04 18:56:24 UTC

[discuss] log4j2

Hi All,

My meanderings through various corners of CloudStack caused me to be look at our logging.

Log4j v1 has been end of life since May 2015 [1]

And was replaced by Log4j 2. The improvements over v1 are listed here [1]

Is there an appetite to move to log4j v2 ??

[1] https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/apache_logging_services_project_announces
[2] https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [discuss] log4j2

Posted by Ivan Kudryavtsev <ku...@bw-sw.com>.
Hi. May be consider sfl4j facade and some default implementation like
logback?

Re: [discuss] log4j2

Posted by Rene Moser <ma...@renemoser.net>.
Hi