Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@pironet-ndh.com> on 2005/05/18 09:41:43 UTC

Hi all,

I have some artifacts listed in my project.xml
Some of them are depending on other jars, that the need at run-time.

Is there a way that Maven is able to see, which JARs are the artifacts are depending on?
It would be fine, if *recursive* dependency loading could be enabled.

Cheers,
Matthias

Re: loading dependencies from depended jars

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
This feature is only supported in the Maven 2.0 alphas.

- Brett