Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Suad AlShamsi <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/24 13:57:36 UTC

OutOfMemoryError

Hi All,

    I am getting this error often since I started using Wicket?! Any
idea what is the real cause for it?!

*type* Exception report

*message*

*description* _The server encountered an internal error () that
prevented it from fulfilling this request._

*exception*

javax.servlet.ServletException: Error allocating a servlet instance
	org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)
	org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
	org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
	org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
	java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

*root cause*

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

Re: OutOfMemoryError

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.
Well, you will have to deal with it. :)

Lots of re-deploys will increase the number of class objects in the PermGen.
You can increase with those parameters, but after 7823786 re-deploys you
will have to restart your application server :)

cheers

Re: OutOfMemoryError

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.