Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/03 03:10:49 UTC

Insufficient rights on Github and in JIRA

Hello All,

I have updated comdev site [1], [2], [3]
While working on [4]
Surprisingly I'm unable to assign issue [4] to myself
And unable to merge PRs, can someone grant me with permission?

[1] https://github.com/apache/comdev-site/pull/1
[2] https://github.com/apache/comdev-site/pull/2
[3] https://github.com/apache/comdev-site/pull/3
[4] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-311

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Insufficient rights on Github and in JIRA

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I moved my patches to SVN
"Publish site" was successful

Thanks a lot for the help!